Vastu Tips | Astrology | Horoscope | Prediction | Vastu Shastra
There are no translations available.
Day to Day Vasatu needs
- Buildings should not have water tank in their center.
- The house should not have opening in South direction.
- You can place electric equipments in the East side of the house.
- You can place electronic equipments in the North-East side of the house.
- North-East is also best for Poojaghar and study room.
- Having doors and balconies on the West side of your house will be best.
- Never have a poojasthal in South-West corner.
- North side of your house must be open. There should be no high rise building or any other construction on the north of your house.
- In independent buildings, south should be blocked by a high rise or some other similar construction.
- The best position to have kitchen is South-East.
- Servant quarter shall be in South-East direction.
- Tree shadow should not fall on your house.
- Bathrooms are best in South-West direction.
- Having the staircase right in front of the entry door helps in improving financial conditions.
- Keeping a tortoise in the house gives elongitivity of life. If it is not possible to keep a tortoise, keep an image of it.
- Blue colour should never be applier in the south corner of the building or house.
- Cactus and bonsi should never be kept in your house.
- If you want to rent a part of your house, the tenant should be kept in the North-West or North-East corners.
- Laughing budha should be kept in such a manner that the person entering your house should see his face.
- The corners of the furniture should never be sharp, the best kind is one which has round shapes.
- Furniture and goods made of wood shoudl be kept in North direction.
- You can place items made of mud and clay in the South-East direction.
- Items made of metal should be kept in North-East and South-West corners.
- You must place containers filled with water on West or North-West direction.
Vaastu remedies for body problems
|The body part where you are having problems
||The direction fo the house that need to be corrected